New Family sized Glamping Pods
New for Spring 2017 we are excited to offer a unique back to nature experience, with comfort and convenience in the style of our Glamping Holiday Log Pod's. For families we have two brand new Log Pod's called Lakeside View and Bayleys Rest sleeping up to two adults and two children. Or if you prefer a slightly smaller pod suited to two adults, then our existing Log Pod Quantock View is perfect for a romantic and cosy getaway. (Quantock View can also be hired for famillies as it sleeps up to four). All three Pod's are situated between Kingfisher Lake and Alder Pool and overlook the Quantock Hills and each pod has their own parking space. If you fancy a bit of fishing during your stay, the lakes are only meters away from your doorstep and we hire and sell equipment, bait and tackle for your convenience. If you like the idea of camping but not the canvas, then our log pods which are triple skinned designed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer are perfect. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod, maybe have a fish, go for a walk in the stunning Quantock hills or visit the beaches nearby in Kilve, Dunster and Minehead.
Quantock View is furnished with a double futon bed, a freeview TV with DVD player, two bedside tables, a small wooden table with two chairs which can be used inside or out. Inside are two electrical sockets for small appliances, electricity is supplied by solar panels and is included in the price.
- Bedding such as sheets, pillows, sleeping bags and duvets
- Bath and beach towels
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking appliances/utensils
- Quantock View: £34 per night, £3 extra guest, £3 per dog
- Lakeside View and Bayleys Rest: £34 per night, £3 extra guest, £3 per dog
- Quantock View: £39 per night £3 extra guest, £3 per dog
- Lakeside View and Bayleys Rest: £39 per night, £3 extra guest, £3 per dog
- Quantock View: £44 per night, £3 extra guest, £3 dogx
- Lakeside View and Bayleys Rest: £44 per night, £3 extra guest, £3 per dog